Palm Beach Heart of the Community Fund 2021
Date : February-March 2021
THE IRELAND FUNDS IS PROUD TO LAUNCH ITS HEART OF THE COMMUNITY FUND
The Ireland Funds won’t be holding a Ball in Palm Beach this year, but our work to help those in need must continue.
This next chapter of support will strengthen organizations and vital programs addressing food insufficiency, poverty, domestic violence and child abuse, elderly services, disability support, access to education and mental health services in small towns and villages throughout Ireland that have been hit especially hard by COVID-19.
Friends of The Ireland Funds in Palm Beach
THE IRELAND FUNDS WISHES TO THANK THE THE PALM BEACH COMMUNITY FOR THREE DECADES OF GENEROUS SUPPORT OF THE WORK OF THE IRELAND FUNDS
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A FULLY TAX-DEDUCTIBLE GIFT TO THE HEART OF THE COMMUNITY FUND.
ANY AMOUNT IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED AND WILL MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE
Below are examples of impact already made by The Ireland Funds and with your help, we can do so much more.
PATRON – $50,000 (Call 212-213-1166 for this level)
• Funding is enabling FoodCloud, one of Ireland’s leading food poverty nonprofits, to deliver nutritious meals to 250,000 people in need through its network of 700+ charity and community partners.
• Funding is allowing Barnardos to work with over 1,700 families across Ireland affected by domestic abuse, mental health challenges, addiction and homelessness.
BENEFACTOR – $25,000
• Funding is allowing SAFE Ireland to provide for the immediate needs of 300 women and 600 children experiencing domestic violence in order to keep them safe with emergency accommodation and essential supplies in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Funding is allowing Making Connections to mobilize a network of 100 trained volunteers to support elderly people experiencing severe social isolation and loneliness with services including weekly meal deliveries, grocery collections and emotional support phone lines.
FOUNDER – $15,000
• Funding is allowing Tech2Students to distribute over 1,000 devices to ensure that some of Ireland’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged students can continue their education at home despite their lack of access to technology.
• Funding is enabling the Irish Wheelchair Association to reach over 4,000 people a week with essential services such as food shopping, the collection and delivery of medical prescriptions and vital daily care, all of which have been disrupted due to the pandemic.
SPONSOR – $10,000
• Funding is enabling the Early Learning Initiative to reach 1,000+ educationally disadvantaged pre-school children through remote home visits and the delivery of learning materials and activity packs.
• Funding is ensuring that MyMind can deliver over 9,000 online counselling sessions through its network of 111 mental health professionals at a time when face-to-face counseling can no longer be provided.
FRIEND – $5,000
• Funding is allowing The Children’s Grief Center in Co. Limerick to reach over 120 young children who have experienced loss through bereavement, separation or divorce.
• Funding is enabling Kinship Care NI to support 58 young people in Northern Ireland who cannot be cared for by their own parents to live safely and securely within their own families and communities.
I would like to make a contribution in support of The Heart of the Community Fund 2021 – Friends of The Ireland Funds in Palm Beach