Support The Ireland Funds this Christmas
Thank you for choosing to support our Christmas Appeal. We are proud of how your generosity this year has allowed us to support 46 deserving organisations and with your help we can do even more in 2022 to assist our charity partners in their mission to deliver vital services to their communities.
Your gift will enable us to continue to support charities working throughout Great Britain and Ireland to serve those with the greatest needs. You will help us to create opportunities and strengthen the support for those less well off in our community, bringing joy and light to people who are experiencing dark times.
The Ireland Funds’ expertise and insight into the non-profit sector ensures that all gifts are used where the need is the greatest.
Below you will find a list of options to support us with a one-off or monthly donation, or by signing up to one of our annual memberships.
How you can support us
Make a commitment to Ireland in 2021
Sign up to make a monthly donation to The Ireland Funds
- £10 a month will teach computer literacy to an elderly person, combatting isolation
- £20 a month will provide a weekly hot meal to a person in need for a full year
- £50 a month will provide emergency accommodation for immigrants arriving with nothing
Make a one-off donation today
Donate to The Ireland Funds in lieu of a gift or in honour of a friend or loved one
- £50 will fund two counselling sessions to support mental and emotional health
- £100 will provide training for a volunteer to deliver community programmes
- £200 will provide care packages for 10 isolated and vulnerable people
Buy a membership for yourself or a friend
We have two membership programmes that support our work:
The 100 Club more info
Members commit to donating £100 a month for three years, 100% of membership is ringfenced for our Annual Grant Round.
The Young Leaders Society
Starting at just £10 per month, join our global network of young professionals and support The Ireland Funds Great Britain with your monthly membership.
We wish you and yours a peaceful and safe Christmas. There is no doubt that Christmas will be different this year but let’s make it one to remember, for the right reasons. We look forward to meeting again next year. Stay safe, stay well and take care.
Nollaig Shona dhaoibh!