Job Specification: Grants Administrator
The Ireland Funds is seeking to hire a Grants Administrator to start immediately. Based in Dublin, the Grants Administrator will be responsible for a significant portfolio of grant making activities will work alongside the Grants Manager and Grants & Donor Services Executive.
This role will be predominantly office-based, but there will be ample opportunity to travel across the island of Ireland to meet and hear from the many worthwhile charities and non-profits supported by The Ireland Funds. This will be a fulfilling and worthwhile opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting: The Grants Administrator will report directly to the Director Ireland / Grants Manager
Term: 6-month contract
Salary range: For information on salary range, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply with CV and Letter of Application to Nicki email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 14th February.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Oversees the Grants Administration process for Donor Advised gifts, grant rounds and programmes (No Mind Left Behind)
- Supports the delivery of the Small Grants Round which were awarded in 2019 with progression to complete management of the Small Grants Round in 2020
- Ensures efficient set-up, processing and payment of grants in conjunction with Accountants and Boston Accounts Dept.
- Act as the main point of contact for due diligence requests and suitability reviews
- Conducts grantee site visits where necessary
- Contributes as a reviewer for both the Small Grants Round and Flagship Grants Round annually
- Contributes with feedback calls and meetings to unsuccessful applicants
- Contributes to the overall strategy and direction of The Ireland Funds’ grant making and funding priorities
- Representing The Ireland Funds at events
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, use of OneDrive and SharePoint an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in using a CRM system (Salesforce)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation skills